Brothers and Sisters in Christ:
At United Church Homes we have a mission to build a culture of community, wholeness and peace for older adults. With 72 locations in 14 states across the country, UCH is bringing our mission to life. Affordable housing, among other initiatives, is an important focus.
Many older adults are weighing their options based on the stress of continuing home ownership, home healthcare and the expenses that correlate with these decisions. Making these life choices can be difficult and challenging for families. UCH understands the importance of a place called home and offers a wide variety of options for the growing older population.
Join us in impacting the lives of many who need a place to call home . Whether they need affordable housing, assisted living, long-term care or memory care, you can help meet their needs. Below is a list of the materials for you to share with your congregation as you consider ways that you would like to support the mission and ministry of UCH. We appreciate your commitment to help those in need.
We make it simple to partner with us! Below are several resources for your use:
- A letter with details regarding the need for support;
- A bulletin insert with a quick overview of United Church Homes’ comprehensive Campaign for Abundant Life including affordable housing;
- An article for your newsletter that includes information about the vulnerability of older adults and a place to call home;
- Liturgical resources based on Psalm 23 and concerning the theme of home.
- Liturgical elements and prayers for the third Sunday after Epiphany.
- Wisdom Conversations 2019 Resources
Thank you for partnering in our mission at United Church Homes! We look forward to hearing from you and sharing ideas on how we can work together to minister to older adults.
Rev. Beth Long-Higgins
Executive Director, Ruth Frost Parker Center for Abundant Aging
United Church Homes